Sight Night Red Deer – Presented by Flaman Fitness
- Saturday, October 22, 2022, 6:30 pm, Bower Ponds
- Remove all mentions of virtual – this will be an in-person event.
- 3 km walk, 5 or 8 km run
- Free head lamp or braille medal
- Interested in joining the planning committee or volunteering? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
sight night is a fun-run fundraiser in support of ASRAB – the Alberta Sports and Recreation Association for the Blind, which promotes healthy lifestyles for visually impaired Albertans through the provision of competitive sport and recreation opportunities.
Walk or Run with us – This is an event for all ages and experience levels. We invite you to join us on this journey; and go the distance for our athletes!
- Early Bird Fees: $15 for children and $40 for adults (see early bird dates on running room registration page)
- Regular Fees: $20 for children and $45 for adults
- All money raised goes directly to ASRAB and supporting sport and recreation opportunities for blind and visually impaired Albertans.
- Registration will close on the Wednesday evening before race day; however, registration sign up also occurs on event day.
Donations and Pledges:
We encourage everyone to help ASRAB in raising funds for sight night! Please use the Pledge Form to collect pledges (tax receipts can be issued for donations over $20) from your family, friends, colleagues, neighbours … anyone that can assist us in supporting sport and recreation opportunities for persons with a vision impairment.
Online donations will remain open until race day! Prizes will be awarded for the top fundraisers!
Each participant will receive a Sight Night bib, headlamp, braille medal and lots of glow sticks!
Race Kit Pick up:
Please visit the Running Room registration pages for updated race kit pick up times. You may also pick up your race kit on event day.
Are you interested in sponsoring a Sight Night event? Feel free to email us for a sponsorship package.
Past Honorary Chairs